Next Generation Bleach
Next Generation Bleach
Next Generation Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Bleach

NGB Roleplayers have the chance to create characters and build amazing stories through role-play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For the King
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 pm by Kami

» Kurokami, Satsuki
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:36 am by Kami

» Rules and Regulations
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:21 am by Seshomaru Ankonku

» Arrancar's training ground.
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:18 am by Seshomaru Ankonku

» Rp start.
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:05 am by Miikai

» Kami(Captain Commander)
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:40 am by Kami

» Miikai Yamaoto
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:01 am by Miikai

» Seshomaru Ankonku (Espada Leader)
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 am by Kami

» Character Template (All Races)
Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:46 pm by Kami

Copyright ©

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Arrancar's training ground.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seshomaru Ankonku

Arrancar's training ground. Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:27 am

Seshomaru was the first to exit the portal smiling for he knew the other shinigami didn't enter the realm. "Looks like we are Adobe captain commander "
He stood still as his forces which started to Match the numbers of the gotei13 bowed before him and the shinigami commander
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:08 am

- Kami sighed, disappointed he was deceived so easily but he was happy to see no conflict and this only proved that the other shinigami was a weak coward. Kami looked at the forces and thought about how the number of arrancar numbers had grown so much since the generation of his sensei Shunsui. - " Yes but I guess now we can discuss things between our two sides"
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenbleach.rpg-board.net
Seshomaru Ankonku

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 2:31 pm

"What is there to discus? If your forces need assistance I'll send my men and women to fight with you. Unless you wish to merge ?" He chuckled laughing at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:12 pm

" Actually the very opposite my friend, we both know that you've tried your hardest to keep an alliance but the central 46 chambers are getting worried. " - He kept looking at the massive number of arrancar with a look of concern the same way an elder would if he saw a child do something disappointing. - " Your numbers are growing to fast they believe and thinking about doing a purge in fear of another Aizen incident recurring. "
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:17 pm

He laughed loudly and raised his hand "numbers 246 through 248 bring the prisoners"
At that moment the three Arrancar brought fourth a cage of tired arrancars stripped of almost everything . In the cage there were six Arrancar each savagely beaten with a dead look in their eyes "take this gift to your Chambers. I do not want another 'Aizen' these are the ones who tried to do just that and for treachery I would kill them but I'll let your masters do it"
He grinned wanting to know the reaction of the captain commander
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 pm

" six Arrancar aren't going to make them feel better. At one time arrancar could be counted with a single hand. If you want you could do an death tournament where only your top ten strongest would survive." - Kami released his shikai and formed an arena with his zanpakuto's ability to bring Kami's ideals into reality. The arena was all black, seemly made out of some substance while the style in which it was designed mirrored that of an Roman arena. - " That we get what we want and you still have a force strong enough to compete with the gotei 13 "
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:45 pm

He raised an eye brow "you want me too to basically kill almost three hundred of my arrancar?"
He seemed to think about it and then raised his fist opening a portal"leave or I'll kill you my self"
He turned his back to the shinigami and began to walk to his area
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 pm

- His expression of disappointment quickly turned to anger and the face he made could kill anyone if looks could kill. - " what difference would it make if hundreds died against the shinigami, at least this way they have a way to fall honorably to their own kind and their lack of strength will only be their own fault"

Last edited by Kami on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:44 am

He turned and gave Kami a look of pure displeasure. "How would you feel if you had to massacre your men. If someone told you you had to destroy everything you built to ensure a possible civilization for your people for your brother and sisters? For your lovers ?" He walked up to the commander's face "I rather die in war then massacre everything I built for my people I'm sure you can understand that. "
With that notion he turned and faced his men who were looking at the arena the captain commander built. He then looked to the sky within his realm "if I were to go to the Chambers and swear fealty to be under there command would that let me people live?"
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:28 am

- Kami got crossed legged while he floated in the air and rubbed his chin in thought obviously losing his anger quickly. - " I understand Seshomaru, normally I wouldn't suggest this but would you be willing to stage an assassination on the chambers. " - While Kami's loyalty to the soul society was unwavered, he was no fan of answering to the chambers and if done right he could eliminate them all together. - " All is required to have someone to blame when the investigation begins that isn't one of us"
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 am

"I'll kill them my self. We can blame it on those six. Just get me in the seritei and we can go from there."

While he was not keen on an assassination mission he knew no others in his forces would be up to a solo task. He sighed and stomped the floor ,within seconds his hammersword broke through the ground and arrived in his hand
"So are we in good terms Kami? If I do this you swear to uphold a true alliance with the Arrancar ?"
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:06 am

- Kami sighed - " While your power level is ideal for the job it has to be someone that won't cause a war afterwards, I'm the absolute authority in the gotei 13 that wouldn't stop the other organizations that I have limited control over from retaliating " - Kami sealed his zanpakuto which made his creation crumble to ash and he hid it in his coat. - " We should try to find the vizords or inquire the aid of some known Quinces"
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:07 am

"What in the Hell is a vizord?" He had a blank stare in his face and as soon as the word Quincy was said many Arrancar howled in rage even Seshomaru's face was twisted in disgust
"You may be right."
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:54 am

" Alright, I'll seek out the shinigami we ran into. I am thinking he could lead me to the vizards. " - Kami smiled at Seshomaru before throwing up special sheets of paper and soon a green orb consumed him. He shortly after appeared back in the human world, a few feet from their leaving point. Making sure to conceal his reiatsu to point where it would be hard to detect him and so it wouldn't effect the world around him. -
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:18 am

Seeing Kami vanish he looked at his men and smiled "if this works I may be able to rest peacefully" as he walked away to his palace he noticed he left the prisoners back at the training sight so he had a messenger diliver a slip stating that the traitorous arrancars should be devourded by the low powered gillians and that the sentence should be carried out by numbers 23-47 incase they tried to escape.

Once back home he sat down in his chair and waited for Kami to send word to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar's training ground.   Arrancar's training ground. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar's training ground.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Bleach  :: RP Area :: Hueco Mundo :: Los Noches-
Jump to: