Next Generation Bleach
Next Generation Bleach
Next Generation Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Bleach

NGB Roleplayers have the chance to create characters and build amazing stories through role-play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For the King
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 pm by Kami

» Kurokami, Satsuki
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:36 am by Kami

» Rules and Regulations
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:21 am by Seshomaru Ankonku

» Arrancar's training ground.
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:18 am by Seshomaru Ankonku

» Rp start.
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:05 am by Miikai

» Kami(Captain Commander)
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:40 am by Kami

» Miikai Yamaoto
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:01 am by Miikai

» Seshomaru Ankonku (Espada Leader)
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 am by Kami

» Character Template (All Races)
Rp start.    Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:46 pm by Kami

Copyright ©

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Rp start.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seshomaru Ankonku

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Seshomaru exited a dimensional tear he had created and entered the human realm. He had heard there was a arrancar on the loose which he intended to destroy or capture. he had to wear a special wrist band in order to keep his spiritual pressure from affecting the humans. While he knew non but a selected few could see him he changed his appearance to match a royal samurai outfit that was being shown in a local festival in order to blend in to those that could see spiritual beings. With a sigh he wondered how his home was doing, since he didn't leave any in charge
Back to top Go down
Miikai

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 12:35 am

Miikai grunted s a sudden spike of spiritual pressure woke him up on his day off. Muttering he reached over and touched his alarm clock, turning it off before it went off in an hour. Grunting he closed his eyes and released his spirit from the shell. Standing up, his lower face was covered in a mask that went up to the bridge of his nose. Right above the bridge was a scar that ran up, over his left eye. His torn shingami robes drifted down silently around him and fluttered after him like a shadow as he walked to the window, walking out on the air and towards the spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:26 pm

As he walked around the neighborhood he noticed that no one paid attention to him. With a sigh of relief he stopped using what little amount of reitsu he had used to change his appearance and was happy to look like his normal self. To avoid what little change there was of any destruction he had left his Zanpakuto in Hueco Mundo since he knew many Hallows and even Arrancar could not challenge him. He did notice a strange spiritual pressure from what he could tell it belonged to a shinigami which to him ment the seritei was also looking for the rouge Arrancar so he decided to use one of his favorite techniques which resembled a shinigamis flash step to reach the spiritual pressure he felt. Once he got near he stood in the air waiting for the unknown person
Back to top Go down
Miikai

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Miikai stood in the air when this person, looking like a samurai weirdly enough, appeared before him. Tilting his head, his black hair covered most of his face save for his left eye before he just shrugged and straightened his head. His twin swords on each hip were being used as arm rests as he stopped walking and called out.

" I take it your the source of the spiritual pressure I was feeling. you need to leave the world of the living and go back home. Now."

Miikai shifted his left foot back and took a relaxed fighting postion as he spoke, his words cold.
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:51 pm

"Relax Shinigami. I'm only here to capture a rouge Arrancar not to disturb the peace of the living." He looked at him seeing his torn robes. And twin swords. He himself was not armed but kept his bracelet in plain sight.
"One of my minions told me there was a warrior using two zanpakuto with a hallow mask semi torn oddly enough the description matches you?"

He started to think and began to realize that this may have been a hallowfied shinigami one of the few to posses both strengths. "Are you a shinigami with a hallow ?" He wanted to confirm his suspicion
Back to top Go down
Miikai

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Miikai vanished in a flash step, pulling his right sword and appearing behind the man with his sword across his throat. His eyes where narrowed as he stopped from a clean cut.

"I am nothing more then a monster and what you came here for is dead."
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 pm

With a sigh he stood still. "If you are then shall I call you half brother? I'm a pure Arrancar I do not work with the Gotei 13." Just at that moment he heard a roar from a Hallow. The roar was crazed which allowed him to know that the Hallow was no longer able to gain his sanity back
" if you will excuse me I must go tame that beast" with his hand he gently removed the blade from his throat and used his sonidõ to rapidly reach the hallow before the hallow could attack anyone. The hallow was the size of a building which impressed Seshomaru "you would have made a fine Arrancar" in regret he moved past the hallow in an instant the hallow was destroied but to those with trained eyes they could have seen the countless blows Seshomaru landed with his fist while finishing the beast of With a reinforced Bala
Back to top Go down
Miikai

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Miikai was a little taken back that this freak just shrugged him off. Shrugging as he warned him he would sunpo after him and watching him destroy the hollow. Grunting to himself, he drew his right hip sword and slashed at the mans right arm from behind.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:46 pm

- Kami suppressed his reiatsu till he arrived at the spot only to have to shunpo to the two and block incoming blade from Miikai with his sealed zanpakuto which at the moment took on the appearance of a book. - " This is ridiculous, the most powerful arrancar and a foolish shinigami are releasing your pressure all over the place. " - The Espada's large track record Kami opted out to check on things directly and it was stupid of the Arrancar to appear in the world of the living without thinking of the side effects. - " Both of you are making an incredible large mess that will only attract a large amount of Gillian Hollows with your reiatsu, I have never seen such plain disregard for the effects of your actions. "

Last edited by Kami on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenbleach.rpg-board.net
Seshomaru Ankonku

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Seeing the robes this shinigami wore which was distinct made him realize this was the Captain Commander the shinigami that entered Hueco Mundo was talking about with a bow he spoke to Kami.
"Relax Kami," he showed him the bracelet "I've made this especially for me to be able to walk in the human world. Just like your spells to keep your captains in check this does the same to me also why I wasn't able to bring my weapon."
He looked at the other man "and like I said before I don't want to fight you half brother. All I was here to do was capture a rouge arrancar you destroyed so I guess unless you need me Captain Commander I'll take me leave" with that he waved his arm to open the gate to go back to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Miikai

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Miikai glared at the man who appeared and blocked his swing with a book. Curious about the book itself, he twisted his wrist and knocked it to the side.

"you haven't seen anything yet. Now leave."
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 pm

- Kami jumped back landing on a building below them and didn't take his eyes off miikai despite addressing Seshomaru. - " Well apparently I have to inquire that you aid me in restraining our friend here, we'll release him once he comes down" - Kami said his release command and the book took the shape of a broad and flat great sword with a brown talisman at the end. - " before this becomes a mistake on your part please forfeit and walk away. "
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 pm

"I beg to differ Captain Commander, if you release anymore spiritual pressure your bound to affect the human world. If you so wish to fight let's head to either the seritei or Hueco Mundo in order to avoid messing with people unless you want Gillians to appear"
He chuckled softly wondering why Shinigamis were so stubborn. His own nature of death was Destruction but even he knew the consequences of their actions. The last thing they would need would be a Quincy to catch them fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Miikai

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Miikai chuckled as he swung his sword in an arc around his left side.

"yeah lets go then. No need to kill every living person here because an idiot shingami choice to start an unneeded fight."

He would gesture with his free hand to the portal, his black mask covering his smile.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:50 am

- Kami would have rather had this solved without conflict but on the upside it gave him something to do. Without protest he entered the portal. -
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:57 am

-to be continued in Hueco Mundo-
Back to top Go down
Miikai

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:05 am

Mikkai chuckled s he stood and watched the portal close. sheathing his swords, he decided to walk around the city in his shingami form.

"I can't believe they fell for the oldest trick in the book."

Miikai started to laugh out loud as he rubbed his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp start.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp start.    Rp start.    Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp start.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Bleach  :: RP Area :: Human World :: Naruki City-
Jump to: